We take great pride in our window tinting services. We offer only the highest quality window films. Huper Optik Autobahn is the the window film that we install. All of our films come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Xtreme – color stable dyed film that provides about 30% heat rejection – GOOD
Performa – this film has an IR absorbing layer in it to reject up to 60% of heat – BETTER
Ceramic – 100% Ceramic no dyes or metals – BEST
Drei – similar to the ceramic but also has precious metals to reject more heat. – TOP OF THE LINE
Computer Cut Patterns
All of the window film patterns for your car will be precisely cut to fit on our computer cut software program. By cutting your window patterns on the computer we do not have to put a razor blade on the outside of your windows to cut them which eliminates the risk of scratching your glass and/or cutting your factory rubber seal.
Our Clean Facility
It is very important to have and keep a clean environment when applying window film. This is why we have invested heavily in designing our installation bay for optimum cleanliness and brightness. A clean and brightly lit bay is a key ingredient in the “clean tint job” recipe.
We house a heavily trained and experienced staff here at Southern Tint. We have a combined 49 years’ experience in the aftermarket automotive industry and 33 years solely in the window film industry.
Benefits of Tinting Your Windows
- Reduces heat entering car, this allows the a/c to cool down the car much faster
- Prevents fading and cracking of interior (door panels, leather seats, etc.)
- Reduces glare for improved driving visibility booth day and night
- Blocks 99.9% UV rays that cause skin damage and lead to cancer
- Adds a stylish sleek look to the car
- Adds privacy by lowering visibility from the exterior